- Provide exceptional service with all interactions with our merchants, sales partners, and staff.
- Must have excellent judgment skills to be able to resolve all POS Inactivity issues utilizing all resources
- Must continue to learn and remain up-to-date on Shift4 products and services.
- Ensure all relevant communications, records, and data are documented meticulously.
- Actively monitor POS Inactive accounts as well as provide timely updates and reporting.
- Apply POS Inactivity Fee (PIF) billing, refunds, and write offs as deemed necessary.
- Field incoming POS Inactivity calls to diagnose and resolve any and all issues.
- Any additional responsibilities assigned by management.
· Self starter that requires little supervision to perform daily job functions.
· Must have capacity to maintain professionalism while deescalating even the most complex of issues.
· Must be capable of providing in-depth training on POS Inactivity procedures if deemed necessary.
· Must be able to organize, track, and maintain a multitude of issues at any given time.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· High level of dedication to becoming an expert in all of Shift4’s products and services.
· Bilingual is a plus but not necessary.
· Must be flexible with your shift if deemed necessary to address a situation outside of EST.
Categories: Administration, Finance, Legal, Project Management, Security/Protective Services, and IT