Shift Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We want to make sure all cars we list are up to standard - therefore we need world class mechanics. You will inspect our cars in a rigorous 250-point inspection. When you're done, we know that the car is ready for sale or that there are some things that need to be fixed.
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- Benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life etc that starts day 1 on the job!)
- work-life balance
- Paid time off
What you'll have
- Must be available to work weekends
- 3+ years experience as a mechanic at recognized dealership or used car dealership (BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Honda, Toyota, Volkswagen, Audi, …)
- Detail oriented and precise
- Flexibility in taking on other tasks as they arise in daily operations
- Self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, and maturity under pressure while demonstrating great judgment and ability to resolve issues as they arise
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities
- Valid US driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must be 18 years of age (with 2 years of drivers license)
If you're looking for an alternative to the dealerships and want to be a part of a team that's building the future of car buying, come check out SHIFT!About Us
Shift is a leading end-to-end auto ecommerce platform transforming the used car industry with a technology-driven, hassle-free customer experience. Our mission is to make buying or selling a used car fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. Having gone public in October 2020, we are at the beginning of our journey and hope you join us for the ride!
At Shift, we're all about growth - we are a culture of people who are eager to grow, who are ready to roll up their sleeves and learn new things. We were founded by a scrappy group of visionaries who were by no means "car experts" but who had the desire to work together to change an industry. We'll take the open-minded go-getter over the pure subject matter expert any day.
We also believe cars are meant for everyone, so our company should be, too. We never discriminate against any candidate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply, even if you're unsure if you meet all the requirements. (Even if this particular role isn't the right fit, chances are we will have the right one soon.)
AutomotiveView all jobs at Shift