Strategist, Engineering & Development
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Joining the Shift Paradigm team means we will succeed together, embrace challenges, reflect and relearn, value different perspectives, engage and take accountability. After merging multiple companies when we were Trendline Interactive (Inbox Pros-2018, Inbox Marketer-2019, DiG-2021, and LeadMD-2021), we're very proud of our amazing team of Shifters who keep pace with change in modern marketing and technology, and more importantly, shift paradigms to grow. Although our name is different, our people and their commitment to providing great service to our clients is still the same.
The Engineering & Development team at Shift Paradigm solves complex process and data orchestration challenges to drive revenue solutions for the Fortune 1000. Collaborating with IT, sales, and marketing counterparts, we navigate enterprise data architecture and integrated technology platforms designing solutions to translate strategy decisions into real impactful deployment.
As a Strategist you are a key contributor to the development and enablement of Shift Paradigm implementation methodologies. Your role is critical to successfully integrating and driving value from technologies within the client technology ecosystem. You will partner with engagement leadership and align with client resources to develop requirements, design solutions, and direct Sr Consultants to solve problems stifling the revenue growth of the largest companies in the world. You will develop relationships with client-side project leads to build trust and lay the foundation for a continued relationship.
- Contribute to the development and enablement of delivery methodology to ensure the optimal implementation and integration of technology within the tech ecosystem
- Partner with the client engagement leadership team to own the delivery of technology implementation and optimization initiatives
- Design and lead the technical implementation of enterprise data architecture and data management solutions
- Partner with client side business and technology leaders to create deployment plans and execute cross functional project delivery
- Lead discovery meetings and discuss requirements with audiences such as Marketing, Sales, IT, Operations, and executive leadership
- Specify and Integrate industry standard data security and management principles to meet or exceed information security/privacy laws and regulations.
- Lead nearshore and off-shore project teams through all phases of delivery including requirements gathering, development, quality assurance, UAT & delivery
- Deliver on multiple client projects simultaneously identifying problems, synthesizing ideas, and implementing solutions
- Identify project blockers and risks and present solutions to mitigate or resolve
- Communicate routinely with project teams on task-specific timeframes and blockers
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of current data engineering, warehousing, revenue marketing and sales operations trends
- 5+ Yrs Enterprise Data Architecture
- 5+ Yrs Data Engineering
- 3+ Yrs Project Leadership with demonstrated experience in planning and executing multi-phase data infrastructure projects to drive business value
- Noted ability to explain complex ideas to those not versed in data architecture and engineering
- Experience & certifications with major cloud based data infrastructure such as Azure SQL, AWS RedShift, Athena, Snowflake, Databricks etc.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to self manage and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and an Agile, team-oriented environment.
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Results oriented with the ability to balance business considerations
- Detail and solution oriented, self-motivated, and able to align professional development goals with business goals
- Phenomenal communication skills – presentation, verbal and written
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities and work well in a collaborative / team environment
- A self-starter who can prioritize workload and pick up projects with little guidance
- Confident, self-motivated, a quick learner, and assertive.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines
We strive to champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging through our Project NEXT committee. This team of passionate internal advocates and external experts allows us to build and leverage a diverse and inclusive workforce and workplace by committing to represent and reflect the experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints of our people, partners, and communities we serve. We are committed to providing knowledge and career opportunity to the next generation of digital marketers while championing diversity and equality in the workplace.
At the core of our success is our culture and dedication to maintaining a positive work environment, encouraging professional growth, and promoting the health & well-being of our employees. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, pregnancy or related condition, gender identity or expression, language(s) spoken, national origin, abilities, political affiliation, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Candidates must have current US or Canada work authorization. For US Candidates, this employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident.
No relocation assistance can be offered at this time.
This role is open to remote only.
All Inquiries are held in strict confidence.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Shift Paradigm