SHIFT accelerates collaboration in the worlds of entertainment and advertising by making it possible to share highly-secured prerelease feature film, television, and commercial video files easily and instantly. Our suite of five products (Wiredrive, MediaSilo, SafeStream, Screeners, and the newly launched SHIFT) are trusted by many of the largest media companies in the world to protect and present their work from conception to completion, including more than half of last year’s Emmy nominees.
As a Security Analyst you will be joining a growing team that creates and manages creative collaboration and media management tools, with high-profile product launches on the near horizon.
What you will be doing at SHIFT:
- Track vulnerabilities reported by pen tests, scanning tools, employees, customers, etc., conferring with the security, operations, and application teams, as well as project management, to prioritize, assign, foster, coordinate, and verify fixes
- Run the 3rd party process internally and with customers, including ownership of questionnaires, major contributions to answering them, and gathering answers from other technology staff as needed (10-20/year). Own the software and process used for 3rd party evaluations and questionnaires.
- Use security related software products (purchased and/or open source) to run scans, identify vulnerabilities, assess risk, and triage findings
- Assist with quarterly audits and policy refreshes
- Serve in the on-call rotation for security escalations for content protection, customer security exceptions, and off-hours incident support
What you bring to SHIFT:
- 2 years experience in a position requiring IT technical problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in information security or related field or equivalent work experience
- Technical understanding and experiences in anti-cheat or anti-fraud detection
- Experience analyzing and monitoring security activities and detecting abnormal behavior
- Knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Familiarity with penetration testing tools and methodologies
- Good communication in English, both oral and written (presentations, technical reports and proposals)
- Attention to detail, ability to master complex workflows, thoroughness, and initiative
Competitive salary with full benefits package. Great coworkers, exciting clients, and a fun and high-energy work environment.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
SHIFT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.