If you’re a fan of a particular television show, independent film, or ad campaign, there’s a good chance it was made with SHIFT. Our video-sharing and collaboration platforms empower the world’s leading networks, studios, streaming services, and advertising agencies to create their best work and share it securely with collaborators, clients, press critics, and awards judges.
SHIFT needs your help to generate demand and a strong sales pipeline for 2020 and beyond. In business for more than a decade, SHIFT is a profitable company with a staff of 55 that combines all of the pace and fun of working at a start-up with the stability, experience, and know-how of an established company.
As the Marketing Manager of Demand Generation, you’ll be responsible for owning the top of the funnel of our marketing and sales pipeline, working closely with our sales, marketing, product, and customer success teams to generate and nurture leads using a mix of inbound organic and paid acquisition tactics. You’re comfortable communicating across multiple channels, with a strong focus on social media, and love nothing more than digging into the numbers and A/B testing to figure out how a campaign can be improved. You have a bold vision but aren’t afraid to get nitty gritty with the numbers to deliver value, and you value close collaboration with your colleagues to develop ideas for inbound content, tweak sales campaigns on a daily basis, and celebrate wins big and small.
About the Job
Overview: Partner with sales, marketing, and product teams to concept, implement, track, and iterate multichannel acquisition campaigns to grow the SHIFT sales pipeline through inbound and account-based marketing.
- Inbound lead process: Work with our sales team to manage a shared inbound lead process, generate, and nurture leads to a marketing-qualified state, as well as assist in improving funnel conversion rates.
- Website conversion: Manage all website traffic conversion optimization and social media growth efforts for SHIFT, with ownership of paid and organic acquisition efforts across multiple channels.
- Paid and organic campaigns: Work closely with our product and content marketers to develop paid campaigns via multiple channels that promote our product launches, events, and articles from our online magazine, The Cutaway.
- Account-based marketing: Support our VP of Sales and Enterprise Customer Success DIrector with account-based marketing campaigns to expand product adoption across our top customers.
- Budget and reporting: Manage demand generation budget and full- funnel KPIs, such as - tracking and reporting monthly on all acquisition efforts, both organic and paid. Support budgeting and forecasting process with research and data related to our lead generation efforts.
- Execute messaging and creative: Write and edit copy for a variety of marketing messages to support campaigns, including social media, advertising, email, in-app, and website. Manage the creative process with our designer to develop collateral that supports campaigns while providing on-brand creative direction, examples, and/or inspiration.
- 3+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment, with generalist marketing experience, including managing lead generation, social media (paid/organic), full funnel reporting and analysis, and collaborating with content and sales teams.
- Passion for captivating, unique marketing campaigns and creative. Constantly draw inspiration from brands and marketers that can tell a story and connect with their target audiences effectively.
- Strong track record of delivering business results with inbound marketing.
- Proven experience managing profitable paid media campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Proven experience managing organic lead generation, including SEO and conversion rate optimization of websites and targeted landing pages.
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce and Intercom, or similar systems required.
- Post-production, media and entertainment, or agency experience a plus.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit; you’re comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and autonomous, you have strong communication skills and an ability to work across departments effectively.
- Ability to work out of either our Boston or Los Angeles offices, with quarterly travel between offices expected.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks