SHIFT accelerates collaboration in the worlds of entertainment and advertising by making it possible to share highly-secured prerelease feature film, television, and commercial video files easily and instantly. Our suite of five products (Wiredrive, MediaSilo, SafeStream, Screeners, and the newly launched SHIFT) are trusted by many of the largest media companies in the world to protect and present their work from conception to completion. These include more than half of last year's Emmy nominees, and companies as diverse as Netflix, BBC Worldwide, Wieden+Kennedy, Hulu, A24, and 72andSunny.
Our Customer Solutions team offers these companies a first-in-class technical support experience that couples deep knowledge of video post-production workflows with a calm, level-headed and empathetic approach. This team works closely with our Engineering, Product, and Quality Assurance groups to make our application suite the very best that it can be.
What you will be doing at SHIFT:
- Provide exceptional support for our 5 browser-based and desktop applications, iOS applications, APIs, and third-party integrations.
- Create and maintain simple and visually effective client-facing documentation.
- Diagnose and replicate complex issues and escalate to the appropriate personnel.
- Advocate for feature requests and customer needs to the business at large.
- Participate in on-call rotations to provide after-hours support for premium customers.
- Work closely across teams to maintain the integrity of our products and brand.
What you bring to SHIFT:
- BA/BS required.
- 1-2 Years' Experience in a role focused on driving customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to quickly comprehend and communicate complex concepts.
- Exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to act autonomously in a highly demanding environment.
- Passion for and an active interest in the business of media, entertainment and advertising.
- Experience with video and image post-production software is a plus.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks