IT System Administrator III
Shields Manufacturing Inc. Tualatin, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
Shields Manufacturing is in search for an IT System Administrator III to continually monitor network, computer, and server technologies that allow the organization to operate its Information Technology infrastructure. Implement/update appropriate computer systems and hardware to ensure the network is running at an optimum level. Manage system cyber security, telephone systems, routers, switches, mobile device management, firewalls, cabling, network security, and patching licenses to ensure a high level of uptime and proper level of data security. Administer, support, and maintain company hardware including computers, printers, audio & video equipment.
- Manage infrastructure hardware, network, software across all US sites
- Provide escalated technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter
- Manage the configuration and operation of server computer operating systems
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Create and verify backups of data
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Review application logs
- Install and test computer-related equipment
- Work must be performed at the assigned worksite
- 3+ years’ experience in system administration
- Fortinet network appliance experience preferred
- Knowledge of NIST800-171/CMMC Level 3 standard and compliance experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
- Associate or higher degree in a related field
- Extensive experience with Virtualization technology to include MS HYPER-V and VMWARE
- Basic understanding of manufacturing goals and practices
- Firewall configuration and management
- Knowledge of wired and wireless network topology and configuration included VLAN and network segregation principals
- After hours on-call rotation may be required
- Ability to respond to escalated help desk requests after hours on a limited basis
Combination general office setting with typical moderate noise levels in a temperature controlled environment and occasional subjection to open environment operational noise. Operates office equipment (computer, fax, copier, phone) as required to perform essential job functions.
Shields Manufacturing is an industry leader and Value-Add production facility specializing in CNC machining and complex mechanical/optical/laser assembly including clean-room environments. We provide excellent operational support through our Supply Chain capabilities and care about our clients at the highest levels. Our business not only provides manufacturing expertise for OEM's with low volume/high mix needs, we also provide higher volume opportunities with our expanding cell system capability. Culture is key to us, and have therefore adopted core values based on Teamwork, with an emphasis on Commitment, Respect and Appreciation, Equality, Accountability, Integrity and Trust.
We offer a highly competitive total compensation package including generous monthly Profit Sharing, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401(k) with company match, and generous paid time off programs.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Powered by JazzHR
Shields Manufacturing Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Shields Manufacturing Inc.