Shields Facilities Maintenance(SFM) is a highly respected and rapidly expanding provider of facilities services to blue chip clients throughout the country. SFM offers a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salaries, multiple healthcare plans including supplemental coverage and a 401(k) Plan with company match. We are actively seeking motivated individuals who can actively engage in our employee focused culture and make SFM better through your valuable contributions.
Shields Facilities Maintenance, LLC, is seeking highly motivated applicants for a Procurement Manager position within the facility maintenance industry. This full-time, position offers a competitive salary with benefits and the opportunity to grow and advance within an employee-focused organization.
This position is eligible for a $1,500 sign on bonus!
JOB PURPOSE: Procurement Account Managers oversee the requisition of goods and services for the company. They receive purchase requisitions from employees or departments and contact possible vendors that can supply the items. They compare the price quotations of these vendors and choose the most cost-efficient option.
- The Procurement Account Manager will report to the Director of Operations/Procurement.
- Negotiates with qualified suppliers via competitive bidding process to obtain maximum value benefit
- Manage a high-volume of outbound calls to existing and prospective service partners
- Candidate must be well-versed at analyzing and negotiating business terms and conditions with vendors via phone and/or email to ensure minimum risk related to purchases.
- Reviews and analyzes supplier compliance during bid process to assist with award decisions
- Maintain high level of interpersonal communication & professional dictation over the phone.
- Support Project Management with onboarding of new providers.
- Provide detailed analysis of supplier proposals to internal customers, including pricing and business terms.
- Analyze supplier proposals to differentiate between suppliers on proposed solution, commercial and legal terms.
- Research, identify and advise on new/future procurement opportunities and policies and procedures; document and track the current renewal opportunities.
- Analyze and “own” trash and snow removal programs.
- Complete other procurement tasks and support any escalated issues as needed.
Requirements and Skills:
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise using various proven negotiation methods and the ability to critically analyze a negotiation
- Ability to operate independently, under pressure, to perform multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities, and to deal with changing priorities, while maintaining personal effectiveness
- High level of commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Demonstrated organization skills, including meeting facilitation and decision making
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of productivity applications
Shields Facilities Maintenance LLCBlue Bell, PA
BusinessView All Shields Facilities Maintenance LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.