- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
Field Manager– Location Hartford CT/ New York NY/ Fredericksburg, Virginia
Shields Facilities Maintenance Field Manager
Shields Facilities Maintenance (SFM) is a highly respected and rapidly expanding provider of facilities services to blue chip clients throughout the country. SFM offers a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salaries, multiple healthcare plans including supplemental coverage and a 401(k) Plan with company match. We are actively seeking motivated individuals who can actively engage in our employee focused culture and make SFM better through your valuable contributions.
Shields Facilities Maintenance, LLC, is seeking highly motivated applicants for a Field Manager position within the facility maintenance industry. This full-time, part-time and per diem position offers a competitive salary with benefits and the opportunity to grow and advance within an employee-focused organization.
This position is eligible for a $1,500 sign on bonus!
As a Field Manager, you are required to inspect customer properties in order to support quality control efforts, propose enhancement opportunities, and assist in sourcing vendors. The position requires the use of your insured personal vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Work with SFM Operations Team to review field visit requests
- Schedule field visits/meetings with appropriate customer contacts
- Communicate all schedules and visits to appropriate SFM team members
- Inspections include Landscaping, Snow Management, Parking Lot, Maintenance, etc. Check-in and out with all customer site contacts
- Speak with customer contacts regarding adherence to scope of work, overall curb appeal and propose enhancement opportunities to improve the overall appearance of the site or to rectify potential safety concerns
- Walk the exterior of the property documenting any issues and address with the service partner
- Take photos of all areas of the property using the required software package(s)
- Prepare inspection and field visit reports as required for each customer
- Use specific required software as directed by Operations Department for specific customer inspections
- Prepare weekly field visit reports providing summary detail and quality scores Prepare weekly expense reports
Our ideal candidate should exhibit the following:
- Facilities Maintenance experience is a plus.
- Self-managed, with the ability to work with and through a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance is required.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Comfort in gathering information and making decisions.
- Disciplined with strong attention to detail.
- Concern for delivering work on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
- A creative thinker who uses outside-the-box ideas for problem solving.
Shields Facilities Maintenance LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?