Construction Field Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Shields Facilities Maintenance, LLC, is seeking highly motivated applicants for a Construction Field Manager position within the facility maintenance industry. This full-time, remote position offers a competitive salary with benefits and the opportunity to grow and advance within an employee-focused organization.
This position is eligible for a $1,500 sign on bonus!
- Acts as a day-to-day contact for field clients, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of client’s business, industry trends and competitive landscape
- Maintains consistent call and travel frequency to visit field clients across brand/marketing and sales
- Collaborates internally with cross functional departments and other account team members to hire and grow talent pool
- Manages field execution to achieve business objectives and KPI goals while reinforcing Inspira’s partnership with field clients
- Delivers guidance and support to assigned team members, managing activity for their respective markets
- Manages all expenses and budgets with quarterly review
- Works closely with other Project Managers to ensure consistency across regions fostering an environment of collaboration, creativity and support
- Manages monthly and quarterly performance to produce business performance recaps and communicates results to key stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Ensures all program / sales goals are met and proactively reports feedback to the Project Manager
- Works with Project Manager to develop Specifications and SOW’s
- Drives and implements the vision of brand building initiatives inclusive of management / distribution of approved marketing materials
- Conducts market analysis to track performance at the brand, region, and individual level
- Identifies opportunities for growth through competitive, channel and/or consumer insights and presents intelligence to the team / greater organization and aid in the development of innovative programs and ideas
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a business environment, preferably in the Construction industry
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing a team
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Expert working knowledge of P & L and budget management
- Knowledge of building codes, rules, market trends and competition preferred
- Ability to travel 1 week/month, sometimes with short notice
SFM is an EEO Employer. SFM services a growing list of blue chip customers such as Walmart, Target, and Home Depot. We are one of the fastest growing facilities management companies in this region with offices in Blue Bell, PA and Moorestown, NJ.
Shields Facilities Maintenance LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?