If you are passionate about providing world-class customer service and would like to grow your career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the position for you!
Shield Healthcare is currently seeking an enthusiastic, career-minded Registered Dietitian Sales Representative to support our Fresno Sales office. We value the vital role of the Registered Dietitian, who ensures a great patient and customer experience that results in the continued growth of our Enteral Nutrition Support Program.
As a Registered Dietitian Sales Representative, you will develop and maintain professional relationships with customers, referral sources and vendors, communicate with physicians and referral sources regarding the patient’s nutritional needs, and complete pump-fed patient set ups at the hospital. Using your clinical nutrition expertise, you are responsible for recommending formulary product selection and implementation as well as maximize revenue potential in key accounts.
Salary & Benefits
- Base salary (based on experience) PLUS commission AND car allowance
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Eligible first day of employment)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Employee Discounts
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Perform sales support activities in a specified territory and assist Marketing in developing clinical sufficient Enteral product formularies
- Provide recommendations, develop, test and implement nutrition education tools to be used in the field
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to increase Enteral business
- Work on outreach efforts to increase community knowledge of the SHC Enteral program
- Participate in community events and health fairs
- Current Registered Dietitian license
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Registered Dietitian
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to sell a service and promote a product line
- Ability to travel
- Computer literate
- Registered Dietitian Enteral experience
Since 1957, Shield Healthcare has provided high-quality healthcare services while focusing on customer satisfaction and employee achievement. We are dedicated to fulfilling the medical supply needs of consumers and the caregiving community while maintaining a 99% overall customer satisfaction rating.
To apply for the position, please visit our website at: https://www.shieldhealthcare.com/company/careers/
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence, just one of the benefits we have to offer. To further enhance the tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs. We are proud to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package including Health coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision), 401k, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Educational Assistance, Flexible Spending Account and Paid Time Off.