Shield Healthcare has been a leader in medical supplies since 1957 and is a service organization dedicated to fulfilling the medical supply needs of consumers and the caregiving community with a focus on customer satisfaction. We have an overall satisfaction rating of 99% and take pride in maintaining that score. Over the years, Shield HealthCare has expanded nationally with current service locations in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Illinois, Texas and Washington.
We are currently seeking an experienced Contact Center Director to work in our Valencia Call Center. As a pivotal member of the senior leadership team, this role directs the overall strategy and operations of the Contact Center, is accountable for all aspects of attracting, retaining and coaching talent, while maintaining daily operational supervision and employee development.
The successful candidate for this opportunity will show a dedication to be inclusive, demonstrate accountability, be agile and acquire a strong business acumen. We highly value strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience and self-awareness.
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· Personal, Sick and Vacation Days
· Flexible Spending Account
· Life & Disability Insurance
· Education Assistance
· Employee Discounts
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Directs floor operations, workforce management and training
· Directs all aspects of performance management for in-house floor operations including staff development, reviews, hiring, succession planning, and salary recommendations of both direct and indirect reports
· Executes floor operations to ensure budget, KPI and cost per contacts are met. Budget responsibilities include planning, gaining executive support, reporting, and initiating changes to meet or improve costs per contact
· Fosters a positive team environment and provides ongoing guidance and career development opportunities to direct reports. Develops and motivates staff driving to high levels of engagement and satisfaction
· Provides visionary leadership to a team of managers, supervisors and leads
· Responsible for attainment of all performance measures such as quality, service level, and customer satisfaction
· Creates and delivers business cases for executive presentations
· Plans and prioritize activities to ensure on-time, on budget, completion of projects and initiatives while meeting performance metric expectations
· Develops and executes strategic and operational improvements
· Directs operation programs including quality assurance, issue resolution, process improvement
· Serve as liaison to other departments to gather requirements and implement customer service initiatives
· Establish and maintain cross organizational relationships that align with company goals
· Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred
· Minimum 7 years of management experience, preferably in a call center environment
· Documented history of improving operational efficiency; strong measurable ability and experience using data to improve operational performance
· Experience ensuring optimal performance of operations through the use of technology, including workforce management, KPIs, etc.
· Strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.
To apply for the position, please visit our website at: https://www.shieldhealthcare.com/company/careers/
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence, just one of the benefits we have to offer. To further enhance the tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs. We are proud to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package including Health coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision), 401k, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Educational Assistance, Flexible Spending Account and Paid Time Off.