Customer Success Team - Support Specialist I
Shield Compliance Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $41,600 to $52,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k
Summary: The Support Specialist I on our Client Success team provides technical and customer service support for Shield’s onboarding and compliance management software solutions. They are also responsible for performing records maintenance and preparing various reports. They provide excellent internal and external customer service representing Shield Compliance in a courteous, professional and positive manner. They must be a self-starter with strong attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- Provides customer support to Financial Institution representatives and their customers by phone, email and the customer service portal.
- Performs contracted, “first line” services for financial institution clients which includes managing new alerts, researching client information (negative news, license, and endorsement issues).
- Escalates service requests to operations support or management as needed and tracks to ensure issues are resolved within the required time frames.
- Maintains financial institution records in the client support tool.
- Contributes to system documentation, FAQ articles and training materials as needed.
- Provide back-up support to the operations and customer success teams.
- Participate in software testing.
- Report system bugs and document enhancement requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2 to 3 years customer service experience within a bank, financial services or technical service industry. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Past work experience requiring sound judgment, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Browsers).
- The ability to multi-task on the telephone and computer.
- Excellent written skills.
- Fosters team approach with a positive attitude
- Demonstrates organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks and workflow in order of importance. Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to work collaboratively and independently with minimal errors.
- Ability to communicate well, on the phone and in person, demonstrating courtesy, tact and patience.
- Demonstrated experience in customer technical issue resolution.
- Ability to effectively utilize computer technology.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as a multi-purpose copy/fax machine and telephone.
Shield ComplianceWhy Work Here?
Get in on the ground level with a start-up fintech.
Shield's purpose built compliance platform manages the risk, compliance and operational demands associated with banking in the legalized cannabis industry. With Shield's transactional and operational transparency tools, bank compliance officers are notified of non-compliant activity quickly reducing risk and operational overhead.
500 Union StreetSeattle, WA