Sherwood Schools Alma School and Wa Chandler, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $10 to $12 Hourly
Our preschool, Building Kidz of Chandler, is looking for qualified preschool teacher for our preschool program. Our school has a proprietary curriculum for teachers to use that seamlessly integrates performing arts and academics for our preschool kids. We provide all curriculum and materials needed to teach your class! We also provide consistent hours, paid training, benefits, and competitive pay for preschool teachers working 35+ hours. Your love of preschool kids and desire to make a difference are important and valued! If desired, there is the potential of growing with the company and moving into higher teaching and management positions.
- Meet requirements of state childcare licensing agency.
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Fingerprint clearance card
- TB test
- At least six months experience teaching
- Employees receive 50% off their child's tuition
- Monthly Classroom Spending Budget
- Consistent and Frequent Trainings
- Supportive and Loving Management
- Great Family Community of Teachers
Starting at $10.50 an hour. Bonuses and increases are based upon performance and excellence.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.50 to $12.50 /hour
Sherwood Schools Alma School and WaWhy Work Here?
Wonderful Family Collaborative Staff, Great Kids & Awesome Cirriculum!!
2200 N Alma School Rd Chandler AZChandler, AZ
EducationView all jobs at Sherwood Schools Alma School and Wa