We are seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Employees must be able to perform all the essential functions listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Contact customers by phone, text and email for daily work flow
- Data entry sales orders into system as needed
- Answer incoming calls as needed
- Contact stores for their ad and survey items for the following week
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all SFD product lines and programs
- Monitor costs and adjust pricing as necessary
- Provide administrative support as needed (e.g. faxing, flyers, phone calls, etc.)
- Prepare and review reports as needed (e.g. shortage, sales, etc.)
- Provide support to General Manager and other CSR’s as needed
- Elevate issues and concerns to management as needed
- Some travel required; new store openings, meet and greet customers
Other duties as needed
1- 2 years Customer Service experience
Bilingual (SPANISH & ENGLISH)
Proven data entry skills
Effective communication skills
Employee is required to adhere to attendance guidelines
- Must pass pre-employment testing (physical, drug screen, background check and I-9 verification)
Excellent benefit package (medical, dental, vision, RX, Life insurance, 401K match, paid time off)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.