Basic Job Description:
The bilingual Customer Service Representative answers incoming calls, emails and other communications from customers – providing world class customer service. Takes customer orders both over the phone or at the will call counter, answer inquiries and questions, handles complaints, trouble shoot problems and provides information. Performs specifically assigned tasks on a daily basis and takes responsibility to ensure all tasks are done in a timely manner. Hours of this position will be Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
· Handles customer inquiries & takes their orders via phone, email, mail and chat
· Handle walk in customer inquiries, take & pull their orders from the warehouse in a complete and accurate manner, meeting department quality & productivity standards
· Researches, enters and updates required information using available resources
· Manages and resolves customer complaints, identifies and escalates priority issues
· Provides customers with accurate product and service information, follows up when needed
· Makes outbound calls as assigned
· Physical dexterity required. Customer Service Representative will occasionally pick up, move & lift HEAVY OBJECTS (up to 70 lbs.). Employee will be required to climb ladders to retrieve items, also standing for extended periods of time.
· Other duties as assigned
· Strong computer skills, understanding of Microsoft Office products: Outlook & Word
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong organizational skills
· Demonstrated success managing sales account relationships
· Good attention to detail - MUST be able to multi-task
· Great attitude & ability to thrive in a close team environment
· Experience in the arborist and/or landscape industry is highly preferred
· Minimum of 2 years experience working in a high volume, fast paced small retail environment
· Experience working with outside sales force.
· Bilingual English/Spanish
High School Diploma Required. Degree preferred.
Minimum of 2 years experience working in a high volume, fast paced smaller call center environment.
Experience working with outside sales force & handling key and national accounts.
Must speak, read and write both English and Spanish fluently.
Strong computer skills, understanding of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel & Word.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Strong organizational skills.
Demonstrated success managing sales account relationships.
Good attention to detail - MUST be able to multi-task.
Great attitude & ability to thrive in a close team environment.
Experience in the arborist industry is highly preferred.
Sedentary Work involves exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs may be defined as Sedentary when walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other Sedentary criteria are met.
Management reserves the right to change the above description at any time as required and does not in any way constitute an employment contract.
No phone calls.