Sherman Counseling is looking for clinical providers to practice in the Manitowoc, WI area, and join our growing team of talented and motivated counselors, therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists. Sherman Counseling is a State Licensed Outpatient Mental Health Facility with offices located in Appleton, Oshkosh, and Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses offered to qualified candidates!
Sherman Counseling is a Multidisciplinary State Licensed Outpatient Mental Health Facility with offices located in Appleton, Oshkosh, and Green Bay, Wisconsin. We are excited to announce our BRAND NEW office located in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
We are a diverse private practice group of professionals dedicated to the treatment of children, adults, families, and couples. We believe in healthy work/life balance not only for our clients, but for our staff as well. Clinicians spend their time doing clinical work, not submitting claims and dealing with insurance. We have a separate billing and credentialing department that is responsible for insurance paneling, benefit quotes, and claims submissions. Therapists are only responsible for submitting a daily session log, making it efficient and easy for the therapists to focus on the clinical aspect of private practice.
Psychotherapist to provide psychotherapy primarily for adults. Expertise in treating children, adolescents and/or families would be viewed positively. Any other specialties (hypnosis, biofeedback, neurofeedback, addictions, etc.) and certifications would also be considered positively.
Any private practice arrangement will take time to initially build, Sherman Counseling provides assistance with marketing to aid in this process of new client referrals. All of our therapists continue to remain active in community and outreach to help establish caseloads. Applicants with existing caseloads or clientele are certainly to benefit and welcomed by our team.
Positions available for all clinician types (LCSW, LPC, and/or LCP)
- Employed Position
- Full Time and Part Time positions available
- Outpatient services
- Therapists will determine their weekly schedule with the flexibility of working a 2, 3, 4, or 5 day work week
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time to include Paid Time Off, 401K with match, Health Insurance, liability insurance, HSA, etc.
- Clinician must have current, valid independent license to practice in the state of Wisconsin
- Work closely with the child/adolescent and/or adult populations
- Work-Life Balance
- Large administrative staff so clinicians can spend more time seeing patients
- All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Complete clinical documentation within general quality standards (recommended to be completed daily)
- Actively participate as a member of the clinic environment
- Maintain good standing with appropriate board and insurance entities
- Complete all recommended continuing education requirements
- Stay current with updated research and best practices
- Be aware of community referral sources and refer when necessary
- Secure client information per HIPAA standards
- Maintain client files within our electronic health record (NueMD)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of family systems and their impact on mental health within the family
- Skill in applying varied interventions with individuals / families in crisis
- Skill in working with a variety of cultures
- Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies
- Ability to provide necessary self-care
- Ability to demonstrate positive team interactions with other clinic staff
- Awareness of personal strengths and appropriate timing for referrals
Education and Experience:
- A master's degree or doctoral degree in a mental health-related field
- Must have current license in the state of Wisconsin as LCSW, LPC, and/or LCP
- Previous experience in private practice (preferred, not required)
- Compensation is based on a percentage of collected reimbursement
- Strong earning potential with generous benefits package and potential for sign-on bonus.
- Compensation is competitive and based on licensure, experience and tenure. (company has robust contracts and is reimbursed with extremely competitive rates)
- Company offers health, vision, dental, life insurance, and retirement benefits
Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses offered to qualified candidates, please inquire to learn more
Positions open in all of our locations
Bonus for Manitowoc Location Only
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position. Please inquire for more information, as we would love to share more about what it is like to be a part of our great clinical team!
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Please read more about us at www.shermanconsulting.net/