Loan Assistant-Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical,
Sherman Bridge Lending is one of the fastest growing lenders in the Nation. We are disrupting the real estate lending market with innovative ideas and creative funding solutions. Our goal is to be as agile as possible and make improvements daily.
Join a dynamic, fast moving team where your opportunity grow is only limited by your drive. If culture is more important than the name on your business card this is the place for you. You will be a key member of a small and innovative operation that has the capacity to originate, review, and service millions of dollars in loans every day. There is no room for micro-management which means your success falls directly on your shoulders.
This is a hybrid role with the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week.
As a Loan Assistant, You Will:
- Supporting Account Executives managing the mortgage pipeline
- Processing loan applications, including collecting and verifying documentation
- Reviewing loan applications to determine whether they meet minimum standards for loan approval
- Helping borrowers apply for loans by providing them with information about the application process
- Communicate with all stakeholders during the loan process and update them promptly Coordinate with Sherman Bridge staff, borrowers, and other key stakeholders to ensure workflows are smooth and orderly
- Support Account Executives (Loan officers) to originate mortgages on single family investment properties.
- Manage communication with investors, the processing team, and other key stakeholders, as appropriate, in order ensure smooth loan closings.
- Collaborate with investors throughout the entire investment process, as needed.
- Enter data and organize documents within our loan origination system accurately and quickly.
- Other duties as assigned
We Are Looking For A Teammate That Is:
- A team player
- A great communicator (both verbal and written)
- Prompt and have exceptional follow-up skills
- Always open to learning and growing professionally
- Not afraid to ask questions
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Exposure to mortgage products and/or industry preferred
- Experience in “process driven” setting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc), Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc) and Gmail preferred
Sherman Bridge Lending is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Sherman Bridge Lending
5000 Riverside DriveIrving, TX
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?