We are seeking a dentist to join our team traveling to nursing homes to treat residents bedside! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients. We are currently look for someone in Port Charlotte, Sarasota, and Naples. Willing to have someone that can work in any or all of these areas.
- Travel to nursing homes to treat patients.
- Procedures to include: initial exams, consults, extractions (where appropriate to be done in a nursing home), denture fabrication, denture relines, and denture adjustments.
- Communicate with nursing home staff, patients, or their families when there are questions or with general treatment updates.
- Document all treatment and send to our office.
- DMD or DDS
- Previous experience with the geriatric population a plus
This position is very different than a typical private practice. It offers all the rewarding benefits of practicing dentistry, without the challenges that usually exist in a private practice. You will not have maintain an office, recruit and train employees, keep your schedule full, bill insurance companies for payments, etc. We will tell you which nursing homes to go to, who you will be seeing, and what treatment you will be providing (often times based on your own suggestions). All you have to do is send our office your paperwork and the bill, and you will receive payment within a week.