To view this job and the many positions we have available please visit our site and register for full access. >>https://Sherdonvirtualstaffing...
POSTING TYPE: REMOTE- Work-at-Home / Independent Contractor ( You are in control of the days and times you work- you make your own schedule)
DEPARTMENT: Customer Service/ Call Center
HOURS: 15 hours per week up to 30+ hours per week available
BASE RATE: $11.50/hr.- $13.50/hr.
DURATION: 3 months or more (auto renewable based on consistent performance)
SKILLS: Customer Service/ Call Center
LOCATION: Work-at-home / Telecommute
A background check and drug screening will be required for this position.
Due to State Laws applications are not being accepted in the following states: California, Oregon, Wisconsin, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York and Connecticut at this time
POST CLOSE DATE: 7/26/2019 (Or until all positions are filled)
This energy company is a market-leading, competitive, retail electricity provider, powering the lives of more people than any other retailer. They offer a variety of innovative products and solutions, allowing both its residential and business customers to choose options that best meet their needs, including exceptional customer service, competitively priced electricity service plans, innovative energy efficiency options, renewable energy programs and other electricity-related products and services.
SCOPE OF SERVICE:
- Review, analyze and respond to customer billing inquiries
- Build trust and rapport with the customer through clear, respectful interaction
- Up-sell eligible customers home warranty solutions
- Resolve customer issues or questions
- Always strive to ensure that overall customer satisfaction remains high, while resolving issues
- Processing payment deferrals and installment plans
- Understand “client call flow” and State Utility regulation
- Attempt to save customers who may be moving, unhappy with the plan or current rate
- Ensure no Public Utilities Commission Complaints are filed
- Quickly identify customer needs in first few minutes of the call to offer the appropriate plan
- Ensuring that no customer has a Lights Turned Out In Error (LOIE) situation
- Accurately enroll the customer in the correct plan
- Strive to resolve the customer issues on the first call
If you are tired of shopping your resume, exposing your information to the world to see as you sit waiting for the phone to ring we are here to offer you a simple and better solution.
We have taken the traditional employment agency and moved it to the virtual world where the need is growing at an unbelievable rate. We source our own jobs and we partner with others to provide you with the best options available. We are honest, upfront and transparent in EVERYTHING we do.
Working as a remote Agent through SherDon Virtual Staffing, LLC. puts the power of the hiring game in your control. There is NO interview to sweat through! The process involves registering, testing your computer for the position you want and learning the system(s) that you will be working with. Once those steps are completed you are ready to start working. Yes, you are hired immediately! You choose the day and time you want to work. That is the power of working as an Independent Contracted Agent.