Social Worker/Therapist- Assertive Community Treatment Program (ACT)
Our Assertive Community Treatment Team located in Frederick, MD is looking for a Therapist who is motivated, dynamic and a team player with a passion for supporting those with a range of mental health, substance use and developmental challenges.
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) is an evidence-based practice model designed to provide treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to individuals who are diagnosed with a severe mental illness and whose needs have not been well met by more traditional mental health services. This multi-disciplinary team provides highly individualized services directly to consumers in their homes or community. ACT team members are trained in the areas of psychiatry, social work, nursing, substance abuse, and vocational rehabilitation.
- Candidates must possess current Maryland LMSW, LGPC, LCPC or LCSW.
- Must possess a current MD State issued Driver’s License and have a current driving record with 3 or fewer points on it.
- Provide therapeutic services to consumers in the community and in their home.
- Provide Community based outreach services to homeless consumers
- Provide individual, family and group therapy to targeted clients within the program.
- General case management including entitlement assistance, housing, etc.
- Maintain clinical documentation of all consumer visits in a timely and high-quality manner
- Participate in the coordination of the consumer admission & assessment processes.
- Developing, writing, implementing, and revising consumer treatment plans
- Assist in the teaching of daily living skills; this includes teaching and assistance in services such as grocery shopping, maintaining housing, utilizing public transportation, maintaining self-care, exploring employment opportunities, etc.
- Transport and/or accompany clients to connect them to community resources and services.
Sheppard Pratt currently has 5,000 employees, and we are always looking to add compassionate and caring members to our team. If you are someone who is interested in behavioral health, psychology, education, nursing, or social work, Sheppard Pratt is the right fit for you.”
Sheppard PrattFrederick, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.