We are seeking a Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to one attorney in a small family law practice. Our firm values family and works to meaningfully assist our clients during difficult transitions.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
Ability to engage and support people from diverse backgrounds during difficult times is required.
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Shepherd Legal Advocacy, LLC