Shepard is seeking a Warehouse associate that will perform skilled and unskilled labor in the warehouse and onsite, as needed. They may be assigned to work in warehouse, drape, shop, or carpet depot and will perform related duties for those departments.
Essential Job Duties
- Load and unload equipment
- Build booths and trade show products; cut carpet
- Clean, repair, and store inventory
- Install booths and carpet onsite
- Follow Shepard policies, procedures, and best practices
- Ensure tools and equipment remain in good working order
- Maintain clean, safe work area and follow safety rules
- All other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of experience in warehouse or shop operations
- Experience operating power equipment and tools, including forklifts
- Good oral and written communications skills; good math skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Demonstrate Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirit, Responsiveness, Inclusive, and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP owner by making daily decisions to benefit the client and the company
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service program
Shepard Exposition ServicesIndianapolis, IN
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.