CUSTOMER SERVICE / CUSTOMER CARE / CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN CUSTOMER SERVCE! PAID TRAINING!
We are a premier sales and marketing firm in the Tyler area. Our reputation for superior brand management, and our business management model has garnered us a growing client list and in turn an ever-expanding market. The key to our success is in the synergistic relationships we form between the public and the leading brands in technology – a direct approach that separates us from the competition.
We are in need of a multifaceted position that involves Face to Face Customer Service interaction for our growing client portfolio in the Tyler area. This is an entry level position where our company engages successful candidates to learn the ins and out of all departments in order to cross train entry level team members into management positions!
If you have a degree but no experience, or experience with no degree, this is a great way to get your foot in the door!
- Attend regular product knowledge meetings with clients and create new promotional strategies
- Responsible for client representation in the assigned region
- Helps planning all the events for product and service showcases
- Attends and executes all events with event staff
- Track campaign results and organize deliverables to Marketing Manager
- Assist new employees in training and development
- Creative and collaborative work environment
- Paid Training and Development beyond entry level into management positions
- Paid travel opportunities
- Career advancement through personalized one-on-one mentoring and coaching
- Great compensation including base pay + bonuses
- Community Outreach through volunteering and charitable events
- At least 18 years old with high school degree / GED, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Ideally 1 or 2 years experience in customer service, sales or, marketing.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a leadership role
Please note ** If selected, you will be contacted to set up an in-person interview **