Have you always wanted to work in an office where you are an integral part of the TEAM? We are a busy personal injury law firm in North Charleston looking for intake specialists. If you’re looking for a long-term, stable position with a successful business and want the opportunity for personal growth and financial security, then come join our team at the Shelly Leeke Law Firm!
Day to Day Responsibilities Include:
- Receive inbound calls
- Make outbound calls to follow up with client leads
- Screen emails, webchats and letters to answer questions/relay messages
- Evaluate cases to qualify or refer a prospective client
- Assist clients with electronic signatures
- Gather and prepare documents for the next steps
- 2+ years of experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet required deadlines, multi-task, prioritize, organize, and work calmly under pressure
- High attention to detail, proactive, and self-motivated
- Ability to both follow instructions, and to think and work independently
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Two years’ experience in a call center environment.
- Bi-Lingual (English + Spanish, or Other) a plus
- Experience in Captorra and Needles is a definite plus!
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Dental, Vision. LTD, STD, Cancer, Life Insurance
- 7 paid holidays
represent our clients. Accident or injury victims face legal teams, insurance companies and defendants who may have significant resources at their disposal. For the average victim inexperienced in this complex area of the law, this could result in a substantial disadvantage. It is our obligation to arm our clients with the knowledge that they need in order to obtain the best possible results from their legal claim.