Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 5th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms); on their behalf, we manage (or “service”) their loan portfolios: We collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
Works with the Loss Mitigation team to optimize attendance, schedules, PTO requests, setup new hire profiles and monitor dialer campaigns daily.
- Undertakes special projects related to departmental activities and performs other duties as assigned
- Contributes to the progress of the department by understanding the measurements used to define success and how they can positively impact those measurements
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Track attendance based on WFM call in line and RTA observation for multiple teams/departments/sites.
- Intraday real time monitoring of KPI’s for all workgroups and sites.
- Drive real time adherence to achieve maximum efficiencies.
- Create schedules for all staff including trainings, meetings, breaks, lunches, and town hall events.
- Setup new hire profiles in WFM platform and linking CMS to reflect real time activity.
- Actively optimizing staff schedules based on forecast, attendance, and planned events.
- Routinely reviewing all current PTO requests.
- Communicate changes to incoming call patterns to Sr Leadership.
- Manage campaigns throughout the day so that the pacing is optimized for job completion
- Conduct champion challenges strategies
- Ensure the timeliness of all job readiness
- Conduct regular checks on all telephony reporting that data is reporting as designed/expected
- Communicate any issues that may affect the business to management in advance or immediately upon any discoveries of issues
- Ensure that trunk lines/licensing are available for business continuity
- 3+ years of experience in a contact center environment.
- 1+ years of previous experience in a WFM Analyst Role.
- Experience with Verint or other WFM platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of call center KPI metrics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated strong skill set for organization and attention to detail
- Self-Motivated. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, problem solving and mathematical skills to be used to improve team’s performance
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Understanding of mortgage lending and servicing
- High School Diploma required; college degree preferred but not required
Powered by JazzHR
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing