A ShelfGenie Designer designs and builds custom solutions that will truly change the lives of our clients. We are currently seeking exceptional people who are looking for a unique opportunity. Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic, have the ability to solve problems and most of all*...AMAZING WITH CLIENTS!
You create your own schedule and be a part of a growing team!
This is an excellent opportunity to be in control of your work life but have the support of a large North American brand.
ShelfGenie provides the following:
- Full training and on-going support
- ShelfGenie provides your appointments (but you can earn more with your own networking)
- Selling tools and support - 3D design software*, CRM system and demo kit (*you just need a fast laptop, cell phone and your own transportation)
- An amazing team that you can ALWAYS turn to for support
Responsibilities of a Designer:
- Manage and perform in-home consultation which will provide a custom solution for our client
- Educating our client's on the ShelfGenie products, demonstrate our product samples, highlight unique features and benefits, and sell the custom design; giving our client their solution
- Responsible for a FANTASTIC customer experience which includes, but not limited to, client follow-up that will develop into strong ongoing customer relationships
Excellent opportunity for Interior Designers, Professional Organizers, Re-modelers, Kitchen Designers, Real Estate Agents, Retail Workers, Single-Parents, or just looking for a great side-hustle.
If you are interested in becoming a ShelfGenie Designer please reply with your resume. Training and Certification is offered through our on-line University and one-on-one coaching/exercises. Compensation is 10-24% with monthly bonus opportunities.
Why Work Here?ShelfGenie is a company that provides homeowners with organizational solutions for their kitchen cabinets and pantries, like Glide-Out shelves. Our Glide-Out shelving solutions bring more space, access, and organization to clients’ homes allowing our clients to transform and enhance their spaces without having to get a major renovation.
We are a fun, engaging company who is experiencing a lot of growth that you can be a part of. Bonus...control your own schedule.