Design and Sales Consultant
Do you have a "how can l help" attitude?
Do you enjoy meeting new people?
Are new and different situations exciting for you?
Are you a persuasive and enthusiastic communicator?
Would you enjoy developing solutions that make people's lives more comfortable?
Is working with proven products and processes important?
Does working on a team fit your work style?
If yes, we would like to meet you.
ShelfGenie is an exceptional company looking for immediate help in the Nashville and Huntsville area. We design, build and install quality pull-out, gliding shelves for existing cabinets in kitchens, bathrooms, pantries and other spaces. We have been in business in the Nashville and northern Alabama area for over 12 years, have an A+ BBB rating and were recently recognized as the top customer service rated franchise in the company.
We are currently seeking talented part-time, in-home, sales consultants to help clients find solutions to get rid of their frustrating issues in their homes. We offer flexible scheduling that allows you to set your availability and work from your home. We offer great commissions and aggressively market our products and services. We provide qualified leads and materials as well as the necessary online and in-person training to turn those leads into sales.
Responsibilities of a designer include:
• Managing and performing in-home client appointments
• Designing, selling and following up with solutions
• Educating clients on the ShelfGenie product collection
• Demonstrating product solutions while highlighting unique features and benefits
• Developing strong, ongoing customer relationships with superior customer service
• Successfully meeting sales goals
• Performing all required sales processes including uploads, 3D software presentations and team meetings.
This is an excellent opportunity for those with an interest in interior design, professional organizing, remodeling and kitchen design. Additional comprehensive training is also provided as part of the continued growth of team members. Ideal candidates are seeking supplemental opportunities to earn additional income with flexibility to arrange appointment times during the week.
Coverage areas that need to be filled: Nashville and Huntsville Area
• Designing, organizing and/or in-home selling experience preferred
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, focusing specifically on developing relationships with clients
• Must have strong computer skills, work with 3D software (SketchUp) and be able to adapt to new technology.
• Must be dependable, professional, prompt, motivated, organized and exercise good time management
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have cell phone
• Must have laptop and personal internet access.
ShelfGenie will be conducting background and reference checks on ALL serious candidates. Training and certification is required on our online system as well as in person training. Compensation is commission based.