Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
We offer great incentives!
Your commission percentage will continuously be raised in your favor!
Admins are available to help you with your daily activities!Compensation:
$100,000+ commission based onlyResponsibilities:
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Conduct Open Houses
- Consult with clients to discover property desires and find those needs
- Act as an intermediary between the selling agent and potential buyer
- Enjoy negotiating and cultivate rapport
- Navigate and display resilience working through challenging situations
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Fast Learner and Leader
- Fixer of varying situations in the Real Estate world
Sheila will teach you the skills it takes to build your business:
- Excellent leads and access to Sheila’s admin staff
- ISA’s on the team will help you with your calls
- Roleplaying in every aspect, every challenge, and every scenario of deal-making
- Coaching and office space available
- Triple dialers are offered to increase your speed and efficiency in dialing your leads
Sheila will share with you her years of experience and accurate record-keeping of your daily activities such as call making, text, and emails. Professional advice is readily available for you to help you tackle difficult deals and marketing strategies.
Sheila & Co. Real Estate- Samson Properties