The Service Manager is responsible for sourcing and dispatching subs contractors throughout the country to meet our customer’s timelines and expectations. This role involves contract negotiation, vendor maintenance and customer communication. This is a fast paced role and a perfect fit for anyone who has Service experience in the Facility Maintenance industry.
Directly Reports To: Vice President
Verify scope of work of with customer upon receipt of new WO
Obtain price quotes and negotiate with vendors within and outside of sub contractor network
Match and assign the appropriate vendor for the work order per trade and client rate
Ensure the timely dispatch of vendors. Call and follow up with stores and vendor to make sure job completed per scope of work
Notify customers of NTE increases needed and coordinate approval with vendors
If NTE increase is declined, work with vendor to perform needed work within original approval amount
Capture all details of work order with assigned cost within operating system.
Build and grow subcontractor list and look to onboard new subs throughout each market for multitude of trades
Build and manage internal vendor catalog with pricing, trades and geographical parameters and evaluate subs within each market once a month to ensure performing vendors are given first opportunity to work orders within their markets.
Evaluate and reconciling vendor invoices
Work with estimating team to ensure proper SOW and pricing are assigned to customer invoices
Troubleshoot issues with both vendors and/or customer until resolution is met
- When required, notify management team regarding issues that require escalation
Keep accurate notes within the system of the job timelines
Ensure vendors current COIs and W9s are on file and meet company requirements
Consistently follow up on the details of work orders from inception to completion, including the call back
Update status of all work orders as appropriate for jobs life cycle within customer portals and internal operating system
Meet GRC response codes at an efficient and consistent rate
Must be able to perform the job physically from office Monday through Friday during normal business hours and be available to work on-call weekends with advance notice
Perform other miscellaneous tasks and assignments
Monthly Division Review Meeting (Director of Operations and SM)
Bi Annual Organization Meeting
- Weekly Work Order Report
- 3-5 years of service dispatching experience with sub contractors within the facility maintenance industry
- 4 year college degree is preferred
- Prior working knowledge of Service Channel, OfficeTrax and other customer portal system is required
- Knowledge and exposure to restaurant construction is highly desirable.
- Must be legally able to work in US without sponsorship required at time of hire
- Excellent technical skills, including using computers, the internet and file sharing required.
- Strong personal management skills, dedication and organization required.