The role of the Service Coordinator is to support Lead Service Coordinator within their role to outsource, oversee and record all pertinent information relating to assigned work orders. This is a fast paced role with a need for communication skills and detail oriented.
Directly Reports To: Account Manager
· Receive work orders from Account Manager. Review work orders and familiarize yourself with all details.
· Contact appropriate client or store manager to confirm scope of work and retrieve any past history on requested repair.
· Recruit new vendors when necessary. Ensure all paperwork including W9, COI, and MSA are submitted before they begin work.
· Responsible for capturing and verifying all vendor documentation including MSA, W9 and COIs from vendors.
· Build and manage internal vendor catalog with pricing, trades and geographical parameters and evaluate subs within each market once a month to ensure performing vendors are given first opportunity to work orders within their markets.
· Create and issue POs on active WO’s and send to vendors for their written approval and invoice limitations.
· Follow up on all missing documentation from sub vendors including sign off from completed and completion pictures as well as vendor onboarding paperwork.
· Ensure accurate notes are being placed in the work orders.
· Participate in the rotational on call schedule
· Any additional tasks set by management
· Monthly Division Review Meeting
· Bi Annual Organization Meeting
- Weekly Work Order Report
- 1 – 3 years of service dispatching experience with sub-contractors within the facility maintenance industry
- 4 year college degree is preferred
- Prior working knowledge of Service Channel, OfficeTrax and other customer portal system is required
- Knowledge and exposure to restaurant construction is highly desirable.
- Must be legally able to work in US without sponsorship required at time of hire
- Excellent technical skills, including using computers, the internet and file sharing required.
- Strong personal management skills, dedication and organization required.
We are always searching for self-motivated talent seeking for a career growth within a successful company.
Why Work Here?Sheer Enterprises is a Facility Maintenance contractor specializing in Reactive Facilities Maintenance, Remodels, and Roll-outs specifically within the restaurant and retail industries. Over the past 30 years, Sheer has evolved our abilities to support the needs of our customers. We have opened multiple offices throughout the U.S. and intend on opening other offices as needed to provide the most exceptional service and coverage. We are consistently involved with nationwide roll-out initiatives and remodels and continue to develop and grow our nationwide coverage. Our goal moving forward is to continue to adapt and evolve strategically according to our customer's needs. Our growth is through our employees which are highly valued and appreciated. To show our employees the appreciation they deserve, we offer an amazing benefit package including scaling PTO's, group health insurance, vision and dental insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing and discretionary bonuses from upper management throughout the year.
Great team and growth opportunities!