The Operations Manager is responsible for maintaining the overall success of day to day operations by managing timelines, prioritizing urgencies, and maintain all incoming critical information.
Directly Reports To: Director of Operations
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
• Oversees the day to day operations including purchasing, warehouse management, scheduling of job coordination, onboarding of subcontractors and customers, job completion packages and invoicing functions.
• Works with Operations team alongside Account Managers, Regional Managers and Director of Field Operations to ensure scheduled surveys, project time lines, important customer dates and internal due dates are met in line with company’s goals and expectations.
• Holds meetings/calls as necessary with Operations team and Director of Operations to review daily to do’s and important timelines.
• Must be able to perform and assist as necessary with any role related to Operations within organization
• Responsible for daily audit of open work orders and quotes to ensure internal timelines are being met or exceeded as per company goals and expectations.
• Collaborates closely with Account Managers and Director of Field Operations regarding customer communications for any items that may fall short of company or customer expectations.
• Oversees all scheduling functions in conjunction with Director of Field Operations, Service Managers and Coordinators, Regional Managers, Account Managers Project Managers and Coordinators
• Coordinates and manages weekly scheduling conference meetings/calls. Compiles summary of meetings/calls to share with Director of Operations and Director of Business Development.
- Weekly updates for internal and outsourced coverage areas
- Ad hoc and various reporting as deemed necessary by Director of Operations and Director of Business Development subject to change as company’s needs change.
• 3-5 years of Operation Management Experience
• Knowledge and exposure to restaurant construction is highly desirable.
• Excellent technical skills, including using computers, the Internet and file sharing required.
• Strong personal management skills,
• Highly organized and solution driven mentality.
• Ability to lead others in a fast-paced environment.