Growing Commercial Contractor is looking for Crew Leaders, Crew, General Contractors and handymen within the South Florida market. Considered candidates must be committed and career motivated while showcasing effective time management and organizational skills. Also must be willing to travel out of town. All work is night time work and considered candidates must have flexible schedules. The position is an hourly paid job, with overtime included (time and a half). Crew Leaders will need to be able to complete the following scopes of work:
-Quarry floor and base tile
-Epoxy grout (experience is greatly valued but not required)
-FRP Installation (experience is greatly valued but not required)
-Door and Frame installation
-Acoustical tile ceiling and grid
-Stucco and Drywall textures
-Stainless Steel Sheeting and Corners
-Welding (experience is greatly valued but not required)
Nationwide restaurant facilities maintenance company performing work overnight while facilities are closed.
Travel throughout South Florida market on a regular basis. This includes all of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and Carolina's, although most work is predominantly in South Florida. There will be less routine travel to other markets throughout the US, including trips to other office locations located throughout US.
Travel may be unplanned and sporadic. This position requires a very flexible person who can travel at a moment's notice.
• Responsible for onsite assessments including notes, critical dimensions, notes and pictures of project requests from customers within divisional boundaries
o Occasionally, onsite assessments will be located outside of divisional markets and may require traveling
• Responsible for assembling and managing project timelines and schedules
• Responsible for managing and training new in-house technicians, along with newly on-boarded subcontractors.
• Responsible for onsite project management to ensure that projects expectations align with customer expectations of awarded projects
o Occasionally, onsite project management will be located outside of divisional markets and may require traveling and extended lodging out of town
• Responsible for identifying change orders and communicating with management
o Any unplanned or unexpected work, will more than likely result in a change to project schedule and timeline. These changes will need to be approved by both customer and Sheer Enterprises executive management
• Sends daily update e-mails to management containing all pertinent information regarding that night's scope of work, uploading progress and completion pictures to Dropbox daily
• Responsible for project planning as it relates to material pick up and/or delivery, crew and sub coordination, scope of work instructions and tool/equipment requirements to complete the scope of work of a project
• Responsible for crew training and on boarding of new crew members
• Responsible for coordinating schedules, start times, expectations and specific instructions as it may pertain to individual projects with crew members and subs
• Responsible for hands on completion of smaller morning projects within the divisional market as directed by Project Manager
- All employees are required to take a drug test prior to hire and are subject to periodic drug tests throughout employment
- Original driver's license and social security card are required for employment consideration
- Must be willing to travel out of town for work on occasion (about 20% of the time)
- Must be willing to work nights
- Knowledge and ability to use technology tools to effectively communicate with management
- Must have hand tools, power tools and specialty tools relating to this position's scopes of work. Major tools such as welder and jack hammer are not required for this position.
*INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO PROVIDE RESUME, AND LIST ALL SKILLS BASED ON EXPECTED SCOPES OF WORK LISTED IN THIS AD.