The role of the Service Coordinator is to support Lead Service Coordinator within their role to outsource, oversee and record all pertinent information relating to assigned work orders. This is a fast paced role with a need for communication skills and detail oriented.
Directly Reports To: Account Manager
· Receive work orders from Account Manager. Review work orders and familiarize yourself with all details.
· Contact appropriate client or store manager to confirm scope of work and retrieve any past history on requested repair.
· Recruit new vendors when necessary. Ensure all paperwork including W9, COI, and MSA are submitted before they begin work.
· Responsible for capturing and verifying all vendor documentation including MSA, W9 and COIs from vendors.
· Build and manage internal vendor catalog with pricing, trades and geographical parameters and evaluate subs within each market once a month to ensure performing vendors are given first opportunity to work orders within their markets.
· Create and issue POs on active WO’s and send to vendors for their written approval and invoice limitations.
· Follow up on all missing documentation from sub vendors including sign off from completed and completion pictures as well as vendor onboarding paperwork.
· Ensure accurate notes are being placed in the work orders.
· Participate in the rotational on call schedule
· Any additional tasks set by management
· Monthly Division Review Meeting
· Bi Annual Organization Meeting
- Weekly Work Order Report
- 1 – 3 years of service dispatching experience with sub-contractors within the facility maintenance industry
- 4 year college degree is preferred
- Prior working knowledge of Service Channel, OfficeTrax and other customer portal system is required
- Knowledge and exposure to restaurant construction is highly desirable.
- Must be legally able to work in US without sponsorship required at time of hire
- Excellent technical skills, including using computers, the internet and file sharing required.
- Strong personal management skills, dedication and organization required.
Work Schedule: Thursday-Sunday, 12pm-11pm
We are always searching for self-motivated talent seeking for a career growth within a successful company.
Why Work Here?
Great team and growth opportunities!