Manage and oversee all day to day operations within market, including customer interaction, job prioritizing, project management and coordination, and division reporting. Most work is performed overnight while facilities are closed.
Directly Reports To: Director of Operations and Director of Facilities
• Responsible for onsite assessments including notes, critical dimensions, notes and pictures of project requests from customers within divisional boundaries
o Occasionally, onsite assessments will be located outside of divisional markets and may require traveling
• Responsible for coordinating, planning and executing all marketing strategies within division
• Responsible for assembling and managing project timelines and schedules
• Responsible for managing and coordinating within sub-contractors within Sheer Enterprises sub-contractor agreement parameters
• Responsible for managing, training, and hiring new in-house technicians
• Responsible for working with Project Manager and Purchasing Managers with the ordering of needed material for projects within scheduled timeframes outline within project schedule
• Responsible for onsite project management to ensure that projects expectations align with customer expectations of awarded projects
o Occasionally, onsite project management will be located outside of divisional markets and may require traveling and extended lodging out of town
• Overnight Project Management of Facility Maintenance projects as required
o Occasionally, projects requiring project management will be located outside of divisional markets and may require traveling
• Responsible for identifying change orders and communicating with customer for change order approvals
o Any unplanned or unexpected work, will more than likely result in a change to project schedule and timeline. These changes will need to be approved by both customer and Sheer Enterprises executive management
• Organizes schedule with restaurant management prior to finalizing crew schedule. Expected to relay information such as nightly deliveries, start times, closing manager, etc.
• Sends nightly e-mails to crews containing all pertinent information regarding that night's scope of work including location of job, contacts names and numbers, start time, scope of work, materials needed etc.
• Responsible for project planning as it relates to material pick up and/or delivery, sub coordination, scope of work instructions and tool/equipment requirements to complete the scope of work of a project for crew members and sub-contractors
• Responsible for hands on assistance in the field as required by working with crews on a multitude of projects and scopes of work, pending situations that requires such assistance
• Responsible for crew training and on boarding of new crew members
• Responsible for reviewing, interviewing, and hiring of all office and management personnel
• Responsible for coordinating schedules, start times, expectations and specific instructions as it may pertain to individual projects with crew members and subs
• Responsible for hands on completion of smaller morning projects within the divisional market as directed by Project Manager
o Occasionally, night time assistance will be required for special projects
• Responsible for recruiting, reviewing, interviewing, and hiring of field personnel
• Responsible for assisting headquarters with Auditing Home Depot Accounts and Credit Cards
- Quarterly Meeting at Headquarters
- Monthly Market Meeting
- Weekly Material Audit
- Home Depot Monthly Audits
- Tool Ownership Report due the 1st of every month
- 8-10 years of Construction Project Management experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret construction drawings, work orders and survey notes.
- Knowledge and exposure to restaurant construction is highly desirable.
- Excellent technical skills, including using computers, the Internet and file sharing required.
- Strong personal management skills, dedication and organization required.