Protege Agent-Own Your Own Business with NO Capital
Sheena Coberley-Farmers Insurance Agency 74055, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Do you have dreams of owning your own business, but don’t have the capital necessary to start one? Do you enjoy marketing and sales? Do you like having flexibility in your schedule? Do you enjoy working with and helping people? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then these positions are for you!
This position is designed to provide individuals an opportunity to grow their skills and business knowledge to become a Farmers® agency owner while working for an existing Farmers® agency owner. The Protégé Agency Producer can learn from an experienced industry professional as well as have access to the award-winning University of Farmers® training program that is designed to help enhance their knowledge and introduce them to tools that may help them grow as business owners should he or she one day own their own Farmers® agency.
To be eligible for the Protégé Agency Producer Program, potential candidates must pass a background check in accordance with Farmers® guidelines, policies and procedures. The background check will cover two (2) major areas:
• State, Federal and County Criminal History
Prior to being appointed as a Protégé Agency Producer, a candidate must obtain, at a minimum, property and casualty and life and health licenses. When a candidate’s background check is approved, the property, casualty, life, and health classes will be provided to the candidate through Exam FX® at no cost ($450 retail).
A Protégé Agency Producer seeking appointment as a Farmers® agency owner must meet the following minimum criteria to be eligible for appointment consideration:
- Achieve $100,000 in New Business Gross Folio Premium (GFP) within 12 months
- Successfully complete the University of Farmers® Protégé Agency Producer training program.
- Demonstrate that the requisite New Business Gross Folio Premium is self-generated.
- Pass an agency owner candidate background check in accordance with Farmers guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Interview panel with Farmers® Insurance representatives
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Sheena Coberley-Farmers Insurance Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Sheena Coberley-Farmers Insurance Agency