Beechwood Sales & Service, a local Anheuser-Busch and craft beer distributor in New Berlin, WI has an excellent career opportunity as a full-time CDL Delivery Driver. This person will be responsible for making deliveries to our customers in Southeastern Wisconsin. Other duties include the breakdown and restocking of beer deliveries, building displays, and rotating product in our retail accounts.
Delivery Drivers are developed and mentored to become familiar with sales and operations within our growing company. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. This position will be based out of our office in New Berlin, WI.
Beechwood has been recognized as a Top Workplace in Southeast Wisconsin for seven years. You have a chance to work with talented people in a collaborative environment and we provide top-notch benefits including health insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and much more. To learn more about us please visit our website at https://sheehanfamilycompanies.com
We like to consider ourselves as the "beer half-full" kind of people. Apply today to learn more!
Essential Job Functions:
- Safely operate a non CDL box truck and or CDL tractor-trailer combination
- Physically unload and load product on and off trailers
- Physically unload and deliver product to our customers
- Ensure proper stock rotation of our products and place products on shelves, racks, displays, and in coolers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Collect CODs from our customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possess and maintain a valid Class A Commercial drivers license for CDL driving positions
- Safe driving record and history
- Experience in the Beverage industry is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Southeastern Wisconsin territory
- Pass a company paid for DOT drug test and DOT physical
- Strong math skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Daily, punctual attendance is required
Beechwood Sales and Service has been selected as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel for seven years. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for growth and development within our organization. Full-time employees are eligible for health insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription benefits) with no deductible. Eligible for 401(k) after one year with a company match and profit sharing plan. Paid vacation time after one year. Wellness and cell phone discounts available. Beechwood Sales & Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.