The chemical technician, under the supervision of the senior superintendent, performs chemical and fertilizer applications to commercial sites, residences and athletic fields.
- Reading, understanding and staying current with MSDS (materials safety data sheets)
- Site monitoring and treatment recommendations
- Performing routine safety inspections on all spraying and application equipment
- 1-2 years' related experience
- Current state licensing and pesticide applicator certificate or ability to obtain one immediately
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Valid driver's license
Email resume to Gene Doyle at email@example.com or fax to: 856-424-5679.
Shearon Environmental is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Skills requested: Fertilization, Pesticide Application
Shearon Environmental Design is a family-owned landscape design/build/maintenance firm with branches in Plymouth Meeting, West Chester PA, Princeton & Voorhees, NJ. Shearon maintains several specialty divisions including Shearon Sports, which offers a comprehensive approach to athletic field design, construction and management.