Replenishment Sales Analyst
Shearer's Foods Bentonville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
♥ You already love us ♥
Shearer's is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer's brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
Replenishment Sales Analyst
Your seat at the table
Develop and maintain mutually beneficial working relationship with Walmart Replenishment by direct communication with Walmart personnel both on the phone and in person.
- Create and manage seasonal pipeline supply strategies.
- Create and maintain standard supply chain reporting via Retail Link (i.e., Weeks of Supply, In-stocks, DC Outs, etc.).
- Manage corrective actions for supply chain (i.e. inventory levels, lead times, In-stock %'s, DC outs, Shortages, etc.
- Create promotion orders, ensure processing in a timely manner, and create transportation plan.
- Manage new item launches and item transitions with Walmart Replenishment and Shearer's Foods Supply Team.
- Recommend and communicate Operational Forecast changes both internally and externally
- Research and resolve deductions.
- Work with country representatives to obtain accurate Purchase Orders (POs) for Customer Service to process. Facilitate gathering appropriate paperwork for export. Ensure POs are shipped in a timely manner.
- Maintain and create standard retail sales reporting via Retail Link and internal systems.
- Ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Secure and deliver product samples.
- Maintain Walmart.com data and images.
- Support preparation of presentations. (i.e. Mod Line Reviews, Quarterly Reviews, etc.)
- Manage new item set-up using Data Sync and Retail Link.
- Participate in relevant meetings and conference calls as needed.
What you bring to the table
- Skill requirements include replenishment, technical skills, problem solving skills, listening skills, results and action oriented, and perseverance.
- Communication and relationship building skills are essential as this position will be interacting regularly with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will be able to take charge of the activities assigned and perform them with little to moderate supervision.
- Individual must be able to manage confidential data.
- Must be able to present and perform with a professional presence.
Education & Experience:
Required: Bachelor's degree and 3-5 three years related experience in replenishment and/or sales analytics.
Candidate must be an expert at Retail Link, Excel, and Powerpoint. Driver's License is required.
Preferred: Proficiency in Nielsen software programs is beneficial.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer's, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!