Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (Enterprise)
- $113,100 to $146,900 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Apply Here: https://secure.onehcm.com/ta/SCHC.jobs?ShowJob=570570247&TrackId=ZipRecruiterBase Pay: $113,100.00 - $146,900.00 / yearJOB SUMMARY
Provides health care services by performing the appropriate assessment including the history and physical exam, ordering appropriate diagnostic tests, and implementing therapeutic treatment measures under the supervision of the assigned physician supervisor. Works as an integral part of the clinician staff by participating in Medical Staff and PA/NP meetings as well as other projects and committees of Shasta Community Health Center.JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take appropriate history and physical examination of patients.
- Order pertinent diagnostics and implement appropriate therapy according to scope of practice guidelines.
- Obtain supervising physician's consultation when problems presented are outside scope of practice or when unfamiliar with a particular aspect of the patient's care according to the PA/NP Standardized Procedures.
- Communicate effectively with the patients while involved with their health care, including providing appropriate patient education while answering questions and in history taking.
- Demonstrate competent knowledge in delivering health care to patients through the peer review processes including chart review, by interactions with physician preceptors and by working collaboratively with support staff and all staff of SCHC.
- Become an integral part of the clinical staff through participation in Medical Staff meetings, PA/NP meetings, and other committees of SCHC.
- Willingly perform other duties within the scope of practice as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining current licenses to practice medicine. Copies are to be given to Human Resources.
- Responsible for providing proof of earned CME hours annually to Human Resources.
- Performs other duties within the scope of practice as assigned.
- Knowledge of current therapies and ability to involve the supervising physician when appropriate.
- Completed a nationally accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Program.
- California license upon hire and maintain current without any limitations on license to practice.
- Current PA certification through the National Commission on Certification of Physician
- Assistants, Inc., or NP certification through the American Nurses’ Association.
- CPR certification upon hire and maintain current.
- Previous experience working in an outpatient clinic or doctor’s office.
- ACLS certification.
- BCLS certification.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with matching employer contribution
- Long-term Disability coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- CME with stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Jury Duty Pay
- Bereavement Pay
- Health Club Membership Discounts
- Prescription Discount Program
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Educational Reimbursement
- Free subscription based App for Meditation and Sleep
- Free Teledoc service for benefit eligible employees
Shasta Community Health CenterRedding, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.