The Customer Service representative (CSR) will be able to perform all of the duties of an Associate CSR, while in additionproviding customer support for a wide variety of customer related issues to include assistance with billing questions and demonstrating a comprehensive knowledge of contracts overall and other assorted customer inquiries to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Applies thorough details and pertinent call information to the field teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the accurate and timley processing of supply orders ensuring compatibility with customers' equipment
- Field customer inquiries and resolve issues including supply pricing, order status and delivery; take action to solve problems
- Works closely with operations departments and levels of management escalating problems and concerns
- Follows up with customer and/or technician on service related calls, ensures customer satisfaction, and resolution of equipment issues
- Thorough understanding of the system to produce necessary reports and other customer usage information on an as needed basis
- Interfaces daily with other customer service support personnel as well as field technicians to effectively perform customer service related duties and responsibilities
- Performs general customer service related work in support of organizational goals and objectives and tactical operations
- Review and mailing of invoices
- Knowledge and understanding of Sharp products and services to provide support to others within the department when needed; in addition, when appropriate be able to identify Sales opportunities and generate Sales lead with customers in an effort to increase sales and marketing potential within the branch.
- Other duties assigned
- 2-5 years of experience in a customer service environment; call center support experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Exceptional verbal (especially telephonic) and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills including a customer focused attitude
- Excellent reading comprehension and mathematical skills
- Excellent organizational skills; effective time management skills which must include attention to detail
- Possess the ability to be self-starting and understand the need for achievement of tasks in pursuit of goal satisfaction
- Ability to prioritize job responsibilities in a dynamic fast paced environment
Job Location US-GA-Alpharetta
Posted Date 8 hours ago (1/22/2020 2:34 PM)
Job ID 2020-5593
Category Customer Service