The Senior Customer Service Support Representative (Sr. CSSR) will be able to perform all of the duties of a Customer Service Representative while also serving as the senior-most, non-management Customer Service team member, providing customer support for a wide variety of customer related issues including assistance with billing, order processing, updating order status and other assorted customer inquiries. The Sr. CSSR position is also responsible for mentoring and coaching the junior level members of the support team, while working with management to ensure all of the department goals are being achieved.
- Assisting Customer Support Manager with day to day tasks necessary to ensure all department goals are met
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of orders and post sales transactions including supply orders, and service calls
- Have knowledge of contracts in order to assist any questions, or concerns. Customer care-one call resolution.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine customer problems, referring more complex problems to Supervisor or technical staff.
- Mentoring and coaching junior level support staff as needed
- Providing insight and input to management regarding department issues and operations; take action to solve problems
- Answers and evaluates incoming telephone, voice mail and e-mail requests from customer experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer related technologies
- Manage all departmental mailboxes to ensure customer requests are completed accurately and timely
- Responsible for ensuring customers are set up on MICAS. Work with customers and service department to automate meters and toner replenishment
- Other duties assigned
- 5-8 years experience in a customer service, billing and/or order processing role with 1-2 years related call center support experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Exceptional oral (especially telephonic) and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills including an ability to follow-up to ensure closure of issues
- Excellent reading comprehension and mathematical skills
- Poised, polished professional who can lead by example and make decisions in support of the organizational goals and objectives and tactical operations
- Providing insight and input to management regarding departmental issues and operations.
- Mentoring and coaching junior level support staff as needed.
- Ability to interpret and analyze data for purposes of generating reports and handling customer requests.
- Knowledge and understanding of Sharp products and services to provide support to others within the department when needed; in addition, when appropriate be able to identify Sales opportunities and generate Sales lead with customers in an effort to increase sales and marketing potential within the branch.
Sharp Electronics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer – minority/female/disability/veteran