The role of the Customer Service Support Representative is to provide customer support for a wide variety of customer related issues including assistance with billing, order processing, updating order status and other assorted customer inquiries.
- Assisting SBS customers with product related questions and concerns
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of orders
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of post sales transactions including supply orders, service calls and contracts (maintenance agreements).
- Responsible for customer service support issues including billing, order status and customer inquiries.
- Responsible for assisting with accounts receivable resolution.
- Assisting with ensuring accuracy of leasing documents and timely funding of lease transactions.
- 1-3 years experience in a customer service, billing or order processing role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Exceptional oral (especially telephonic) and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills including an ability to follow-up to ensure closure of issues
- Excellent reading and math skills
Sharp Electronics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer – minority/female/disability/veteran