Los Angeles, CA
Job ID# 41145
No 3rd Parties please
• Monitor system exception queues and work with cross functional team to clear exceptions
• Work closely with technical team to resolve incidents and complete end-user service requests.
• Manage operational queues and ensure open tickets are resolved in a timely manner.
• Ability to analyze data and provide insight on operational improvement opportunities
• Ability to collaborate in team environment to resolve operational issues.
• Ability to work independently and directly with end users.
• Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to prepare and send weekly/monthly reports to higher management
• Knowledge of MS Office products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Oracle SQL and database concepts
• Candidates should be comfortable working in mission critical, large scale, and highly integrated system environments
• Strong understanding of utility business best practices as they relate to
-Meter Data Management
-Meter to Cash and Unbilled Revenue
-High Volume Interval Billing
-Validation, Estimation and Editing (VEE)
• Familiarity with the integration and operation of peripheral systems such as AMI headend collection systems, Customer Information Systems (CIS) and Outage Management Systems (OMS)
Why Work Here?Sharp Decisions is a talent solutions and consulting firm that helps clients overcome their most pressing challenges. For nearly 30 years, we have led companies both large and small through transformational times by offering the most advanced solutions available, from the most experienced people.