CNA part time 7a-3p or 3p-11p
Sharon Towers Charlotte, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
At Sharon Towers our team member's number one responsibility is to deliver compassionate resident care every time! The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides and documents assistance to residents with activities of daily living including but not limited to: bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, feeding, vital signs, meal service and answering call lights. The CNA works under the direction of a licensed nurses and is expected to complete other duties as assigned. The CNA is a vital component of the care team and is responsible for observing and reporting changes in a resident's condition to licensed nurse.
- Education: Completion of NA I program required.
- Experience: Any level. New grads encouraged to apply
- Licensure/certification/registration: Listed with the nurse aide registry as an NA I required.
- Additional skills preferred: Basic computer skills for documentation (experience with Point Click Care is a plus), excellent communication skills. Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Prefer experience with Dementia/Alzheimer's residents.
- Background checks/drug-free workplace.