Sharetea in Chula Vista, CA is looking for one food service manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, and engaged. We are located in the new Millenia Mall. Looking to hire February/Early March
- Train employees and monitor operations to ensure customers expectations are exceeded
- Manage employees to provide exceptional food quality in a timely and cost effective method
- Manage vendor services to maintain appropriate quantities and quality of product
- Budget and monitor inventory, labor and restaurant costs to improve overall profitability
- Implement health and safety protocols
- Produce and analyze profit and loss reports
- Experience working in related field
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
- Able to manage and lead a team to success
- Relevant experience in food establishments (recent experience in the last 3 years)
We are looking forward to reading your application. Provide your resume and relevant experience(s).
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Sharetea: Our drinks are made from high quality tea leaves and selected ingredients shipped directly from Taiwan. All products are 100% guaranteed to arrive fresh and tasty. We test the tea leaves each growing season and all ingredients from time to time to ensure our drinks’ consistent and quality. Best tea needs the best ingredients and we insist on the best for you!
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.