- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shannon is expanding its concrete team, looking for a skilled concrete carpenter that has a thorough understanding of the erecting and setting forms for concrete pours. Responsible for performing a variety of carpentry tasks associated with prepping, pouring, placing, and finishing of concrete. We are looking for someone with a positive and dedicated attitude to work with our team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in the MD/DC/VA area. Hourly rate posted includes both base pay and fringe rate allowing employee to pay for health care coverage of their choice.
- Responsible for performing a variety of carpentry tasks associated with prepping, pouring, placing, and finishing of concrete.
- Build and/or assemble wood or metal forms for the construction of concrete floors, slabs, walls, columns, etc. per specifications and drawings.
- Construction includes layout, cutting of raw materials and assembly of forms, nailing, measuring, and confirming dimensional layouts.
- Adheres to company comprehensive project safety and security programs as defined in the company safety program in accordance with all applicable safety codes and regulations
- Other tasks as necessary or assigned
- 3-5 years of carpentry or related experience is required
- Strong Tape measure experience is required
- Comfortable operating various hand and power tools
- Able to take direction and work independently
- Able to read blueprints and specifications.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team environment are important
Shannon Construction Co.
Get fresh Concrete Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.