Amazon DSP Delivery Driver(40+ Hours/Week)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is committed to safety & customer satisfaction. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that packages are delivered correctly.
To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about customer service.
Compensation: Starting at $17.50 – 18.25/hour,* plus overtime, benefits
- Additional Bonus Hours and Safety bonuses are awarded (based on Performance & Attendance)
- Drivers can earn $200+ in bonuses each month.
What You'll Do:
- Drive a DOT-regulated vehicle delivering packages to your community area of Fort Worth, TX
- Have a 4-5 day scheduled work Week
- Scheduled 10 hours Shifts with breaks and lunch included
- Load and offload packages up to 50-100lbs from the Van
- Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner in the form of a deluxe delivery service across home, outdoor, and other products
Offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following: Paid Time Off (PTO) Competitive wage plus overtime, On-the-job training and career growth opportunities, such as a Dispatcher or Operation roles, DOT certification , Healthcare, Tuition Reimbursement, 401KI
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles. Training will be provided as needed.
- Experience may be preferred but not required.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to pass Background and Drug Testing
Shandy Holdings, LLCWhy Work Here?
Diverse Team, Transparent place to work and fun people!
Shandy Holdings LLC believes in DIVERSITY, TRANSPARENCY, and SAFETY. We have very high expectations, and we address things head-on. At the same time, we CARE deeply about each person, because you’re more than an employee when you join our team. We’re like a FAMILY!
15501 N Beach St. RoanokeFort Worth, TX
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Shandy Holdings, LLC