Customer Account Specialist
We are looking for a new team member to join our busy, passionate and hard-working staff.
The main responsibilities are assisting sales staff in preparing quotes, processing and tracking all furniture & lighting orders. Other responsibilities include assisting the team in the textile department, answering phones and general tasks, as needed.
- work well in a team
- ability to work in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment
- excellent computer skills, knowledge of xcel and word a must
- good organization and ability to handle multiple demands
- all very detail oriented - strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- self-motivation and strong work ethic necessary
- knowledge of the design industry preferred, but not required
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week, non-exempt position. The job hours are M - F from 9 - 5pm with some overtime during peak season. We are happy to interview out of town candidates, but no relocation costs will be provided.
To apply please email a cover letter and resume. No phone calls.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Shanahan Collection is a multi line "to-the-trade" showroom in Denver, Colorado. For over 29 years, we have represented the finest textile and furniture lines including: Scalamandre, Osborne & Little, Designer's Guild, Zimmer + Rohde, New Classics and Iatesta Studio. We are proud to work with the top design firms in five states on amazing residential and commercial projects.