Shamrock Roofing Services is looking for an Administrative Assistant that is an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter with strong organizational and computer skills. This position is ideal for a goal oriented and organized professional that has the ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and take initiative to complete tasks. The candidate must be a team player who will be friendly, professional, courteous, and efficient when working with all customers, vendors and co-workers. Bilingual is a plus!
· Answer a multi-line phone system.
· Assist with scheduling appointments daily.
· Schedule upcoming work and input required data on calendar.
· Reply to customer & vendor emails in a timely manner.
· Data Entry in QuickBooks.
· Process estimates, invoices and other documents as needed.
· Coordinate work site material deliveries and pick up orders with vendors.
· Communicate with installation crews and assist them as needed.
· Help maintain social media & marketing sites.
· Previous administrative experience.
· Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
· Experienced in Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Proficient in Accounting software. QuickBooks Pro Preferred.
· Customer service experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to multitask and work proficiently in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to problem solve and think critically.
· Above average organizational skills, and attention to detail.
· Work within a positive environment with a focus on team work.
· Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
· Bilingual, (Spanish) highly desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Post-Secondary Education Preferred.
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant: 1 -2 years.